Marina di Ragusa Harbour is located in the southernmost part of Italy, in a strategic position in the middle of the Mediterrean Sea.
A few steps from the inner city of Marina di Ragusa, the Harbour represents a modern infrastructure, which gives a 24h mooring assistance service for the entire season, including winter, and offers for boats and yachts up to 60 mt, a maximum of 700 berths well equipped with water and electricity connection. An cherming landing, easy and safe.
A charming landing, easy and safe
In the middle of the Mediterranean the coasts of Sicily and Marina di Ragusa were already the landing places of travellers and merchants in ancient times.Discover more
About the Marina
- up to 60mt
- SEA BED:
- sandy, from 2,5 up to 5 mt
- MOORING UP:
- laid mooring and bollards on the quay
- west and east wind (the harbour is well protected from all sides)
- ENTRANCE LIGHTS:
- green and red
- ELETTRICITY PLUGS:
- pre-paid trasponder service, 220/380 volts connection; 16/250 amperage
- WATER PLUGS:
- 1/2' drink water
- channel 74
- DOCK SERVICES:
- reception, 24h mooring assistance with dinghies, toilets and showers, wi-fi, 24h security service, weather forecast, electric car service, divers, fuel station.
Our staff is ready to serve you. Enjoy your stay with us, at the Porto Turistico di Marina di Ragusa.
- 4 receptionist
- 3 office workers
- 7 mooring assistants
- 8 among technicians and shipyard managers
- our mascot, Porto!